Luci and Andrew
On 6/1/2019, Julia and Landon said “I Do”.
Julia and Landon had their beautiful wedding held at the Colonial Church of Edina and the reception at Gale Mansion in Minneapolis. Thanks much to wedding photographer Julia Alpizar for the amazing shots!
They got married at the Colonial Church of Edina on a beautiful Spring day, with their families and friends in the attendance. They went on to enjoy the wonderful dinner prepared by our executive chef. Then Danced the night away. You can find the photos of this exciting day on this post.
These vendors made this wedding amazing!
Dinner menu for Julia and Landon
- Roasted Vegetable Platters
- BBQ Cocktail Meatballs
- Assorted Flatbread Pizzas
- Shrimp Skewers with Thai Chile Garlic
- Chicken Satays with Peanut sauce
- Filet, demi-glace with hotel maitre’d butter, asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes
- Pasta Florentine
- Sauteed Chicken Breast with Champagne Supreme Cream Sauce, Wild Rice Pilaf and Green Bean Almondine
Entertainment for Julia and Landon
Overall a beautiful wedding once again took place at the Gale Mansion.