Luci and Andrew
On 5/26/2019, Luci and Andrew said “I Do”.
They got married at the Gale Mansion on a beautiful Spring day, with their families and friends in the attendance. They went on to enjoy the wonderful dinner prepared by our executive chef. Then Danced the night away. You can find the photos of this exciting day on this post.
Here is what Photographer Eric Vest had to say:
The first time I talked with Luci she told me how they were already married and were coming back to MN to throw a reception party… a “Roaring 20s” reception party!!! At that moment, I got so excited!
These two embraced the theme, the joy, and the love! Such an incredible evening with so many joyous moments shared at the always beautiful Gale Mansion!
One of the many high notes from this evening was Luci’s grandpa! He was overflowing with joy to be there celebrating these two and you couldn’t keep him from smile, laughing, and dancing all night long! What a joy!
These vendors made this wedding amazing!
- Reception Venue: The Gale Mansion
- Venue Coordinator: The staff at Gale Mansion
- DJ: Kyle Fulton of Fulton Productions
- Photo Booth: The I Do Booth
- Invitations: Minted
- Dress: Celebrations Formalwear – St. Cloud
- Suit: Men’s Warehouse – Greenville, South Carolina
- Her Ring: J.A. Head Jewelers – Greenville South Carolina
- His Ring: Goldsmith Jewelers – Little Falls, MN
- Décor: Dee’s Decorating
- Hair and Make-up (on site or off-site): Theresea Messinger
- Hotel: Minneapolis Marriott City Center
Buffet menu for Luci and Andrew
- Summer Salad buffet style
- Wild Rice Pilaf,
- Southern BBQ Station(BBQ Pulled Pork, Mac and Cheese, Baked Beans)–,
- Artisan Cheese,
- Chicken Kabobs,
- Vegetable Kabobs,
- Seafood station ( mini crabcakes and Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp)
- Bar Snacks
- Chicken Potstickers
- Caprese Bruschetta
- Smoked Salmon
- Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Fresh fruit platters
- Shooters: Chocolate PB, Churro w/ Spiced Dark Chocolate, Vanila Mousse & Caramel w/ Gingered Cashews, Dulce white chocolate w/ Apricot & Almond
- Mini Cupcakes: Riesling & Rhubarb, London Fog, Red wine chocolate w/ Dark Cherry Buttercream, Carrot, Limoncello w/ Mascarpone Buttercream, Strawberry
- Coffee and tea service: Station set up outside of ballroom during dancing for guests to self-serve
Late Night Snacks
- Assorted flatbread
- Nacho bar for 100-tortilla chips, salsa, onions, cheese, guac, tomatoes, black olives, etc
Entertainment for Luci and Andrew
Overall a beautiful wedding once again took place at the Gale Mansion.