Here are some the Gale Mansion vendors providing Wedding Videos.
Common styles range from “journalistic” to “cinematic”.
- Video Journalistic style (also referred to as documentary style)
- Typically described as a documentary film of the event. Segments are edited as they occur to preserve continuity. This style of editing will produce a polished documentation of the day as it unfolds.
- Cinematic videography/editing is defined as a ‘filmy’ look. This style aims to increase the emotional impact through use of slow motion and transition effects, saturated colors, creative camera angles and dramatic music. It has that ‘wow’ factor to tell your story in a unique way.
- Concept Videos
- Concept wedding video is the most artistic and elaborated type of wedding videos. It is usually scripted and includes a lot of preparation, usually a few pre wedding shoots, interviews with the couple or guests and finally the wedding video itself.
- Short Form Wedding
- Although there is no official standard, the generally accepted rule of thumb for a short form is between 10-45 minutes in length. The first thing you will probably notice when viewing a film is that events don’t always occur in chronological order. That’s not to say, however, that it doesn’t flow. In fact most times it can have a very concise flow. The reason being is that couples trust the videographers creative instincts, which in turn allows us to tell a more compelling story by shifting around certain moments. This is known as “time-shifting.” Normally the different elements of the day are connected by speeches, sound bites or vows from the ceremony, together they tell a compete story.
While in some traditions the wedding is the most important event of one’s life, in others it is regarded as a mere celebration. The more traditional and orthodox religions regard weddings as a very important tradition and invest large amounts of money in this event, even making loans.